Honestly, it's been one of those weeks where I've struggled just to get up and get moving each day. I'm tired and nothing seems to be slowing down to give me a chance to catch up. Not meaning to complain, more to explain why this may seem a little choppy and I'm sticking to simple bullet points tonight. :)
So, here we go...
I am thankful....
- that God will see me thru this week and every week that follows. He will see that I am caught up on my rest and provide my tired mind the opportunity to slow down.
- for my family that keeps me going and never ceases to bring a smile to my face.
- for the Bible Study I've been participating in.. if you get the chance, check out "One In a Million" by Priscilla Shirer. It's a great study about how God is with us, sees us thru, and teaches us as we journey through the wildernesses in our lives.
- for a church that is committed to our children and teaching them of God's love. There is always something going on for them, providing them with great fun, wonderful ways to learn of God and about His Word, and a safe place for them to be as they grow up.
- for my warm and cozy bed where I can lay my head down tonight and ssssllllleeeepppppp. :)
- for the opportunity to share with each of you every week the many blessings the Lord has given me.
What are you thankful for today? Join us in sharing our thanksgivings this week by visiting Lynn at "Spiritually Unequal Marriage".