Word-Filled Wednesday - Psalm 100

|
Shout joyfully to the Lord, all the earth.
Serve the Lord with gladness;
Come before Him with joyful singing.
Know that the Lord Himself is God;
It is He who has made us, and not we ourselves;
We are His people and the sheep of the pasture.
Enter His gates with thanksgiving,
And His courts with praise.
Give thanks to Him; bless His name.
For the Lord is good;
His lovingkindness is everlasting,
And His faithfulness to all generations.
Psalm 100

For more "Word-Filled Wednesday" posts visit The 160 Acre Woods.






Picture courtesy of www.christianphotos.net

12 Thoughts Shared:

Nancie said...

Hi Melanie,

I am new to Word-Filled Wednesday. Thanks for sharing this encouraging Psalm. So blessed to remember that we belong to the Lord and we are the sheep of His pasture. Have a blessed day!

Nancie

Lana G! said...

What a beautiful picture for one on my favorite Psalms! Hope the rest of your week is less frustrating!

Lana G!

http://airmiles.wordpress.com/2008/04/15/wfw-blessings/

ellen b. said...

Beautiful. Great encouragement to be glad today!!

Tracy said...

Love this! Beautiful and great encouragement! = ) Thanks for naming the source of that great picture. I'm definitely going to have to check that out!

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I loved that lone little pink tulip, too. It reminded me of many things, among them was the importance of being a "humble stand out" for Christ in my workplace or anywhere I feel I'm the only believer.

Blessings,
Tracy

Lisa said...

As I read this verse I can hear my daughters singing it...from when they memorized it over a year ago. Thanks for that sweet memory moment!

Alexzillasmama said...

Hi Melanie,
I loved your post! I definitely needed to be reminded of that b/c of a very busy weekend ahead. I think I was beginning to regret all of my church obligations. :( So, now I will remember to serve thankfully. BTW, I love the picture with the scripture. I would frame it and hang it in my house!

Tracy Berta-daughter to the King, wife, mother, speaker, writer said...

Melanie,
I love this psalm!!!! The photo is stunning- keeps us in awe of His creation!

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Blessings!

Tricia said...

I love that picture, and the scripture. Thanks for sharing!

lori said...

Melanie...I LOVE the flower and verse...that SHOULD be framed!! It's perfect!!
STAY always in awe!!

thank you for the blessing!!
lori

Anonymous said...

i love this! thank you so much! Something I needed to hear!!!

Susan said...

This is so neat. I love that Psalm. Thanks for sharing♥

Jenelle said...

What a great reminder to have a positive attitude. The picture is beautiful.