Time to Relax

|



Wow! Life has been busy the last couple of weeks. It's included travel, school activities, church activities, work, a little stress, not as much sleep as I normally am able to get, and little time to be still and rest.

It has made me so thankful for the time that I am able to be still. Time to relax. Time to enjoy. Time to laugh and play with my family.

And, wouldn't you know... just when I am ready for it the most... here comes Spring Break! Which for us means a break from school for the kids and some vacation time for Mom and Dad. I think that it couldn't come at a better time for everyone of us.

So, this week I am ever so thankful for the week ahead of us to just enjoy and catch up on everything from time together to some much needed sleep!

What are you thankful for today? Join us in sharing our thanksgivings this week by visiting Laurie at "Women Taking a Stand".



6 Thoughts Shared:

Denise said...

May God sweetly refresh you sweetie.

annies home said...

this year is a bit different for us while my daughter has been off for spring break this year my other three will not be off til the last week of march but I agree so much with you everyone needs a time to relax and they are looking so forward to it

Dana said...

I totally understand the business of everything! Enjoy your rest :)

LeAnn said...

Yeah for Spring Breaks!!!

Erica said...

Relaxing is definitely something to be thankful for!

bp said...

Have a wonderful week!! It's our spring break too.