Here's are just a few of things that come to mind:
* the 2nd and 3rd and 4th hug from my daughter before we part each morning
* the contagious laughter of my son
* the unexpected phone call from my husband in the middle of the day... calling just to say "I'm thinking of you"
* a sunny day
* the bird chirping outdoors when I wake in the morning
* the warm hug from a friend when you need it the most
* spring flowers blooming in the middle of fall (yes, we've gotten so much rain here the last few weeks that, along with warmer temps, a couple of bushes in my yard have started to bloom!)
* a quiet evening at home
I could go on and on... If we will only take the time to slow down and pay attention God shows us His love and His goodness each and everyday. It doesn't have to be something "big" or "deeply meaningful". It's there in the little and sometimes unexpected events of each and everyday.
How has God shown you recently that He loves you?
To join us in sharing our thanksgivings this week, visit Iris at "Grace Alone...".