Going Along With Us

|
Have you ever asked God to make something go away? Maybe an encounter with someone you knew would be difficult, a task at work you didn’t feel prepared to handle, or something much larger like pain due to the loss of a loved one.

Have you ever prayed, “Dear Lord, please make this situation go away?” ........

This is an excerpt from a devotional I had the honor of sharing today at Laced With Grace. If you have never visited "Laced With Grace" you really should. Each day you'll find a special message shared by a great team of women writers... each one committed to sharing what the Lord has placed on their hearts.

To read the remainder of the devotional or find out more about "Laced With Grace", click here.






3 Thoughts Shared:

Beth E. said...

Yes, I have! I'm heading over to read the devotional now. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Blessings,
Beth

bp said...

I enjoyed your article :)

KM Johnson Davis said...

Yes, I have found myself saying that plenty of times! Then I just remember Romans 8:28 "For we know all things work together for the good of them who are called according to his purpose." Have a blessed day!

K.M. Johnson
http://michelejenterprises.blogspot.com