My “thankfuls” for this week are random in nature. The Lord has blessed us in so many different ways, I’m just finding it hard these days to narrow it down to one central theme! :)
* I am thankful for the many ways in which the Lord provides and cares for my family.
* I am thankful for each new day given to us.
* I am thankful for the time to spend with my family and friends.
* I am thankful for all the Lord is teaching me these days. Many lessons on fear and “letting go” of all the “stuff” we get bogged down with in life. I’ve been posting some on this lately as I’ve shared with you things about gaining margin in our lives and beating stress. I’m sure there is more to come on this topic from me in the weeks ahead… God is really working with me in this area. I tend to cling too much to my “to do” list and not enough to HIM!
* I am thankful for Thankful Thursdays. What a great meme to participate in each week! I have found it to be such a good thing in my life to sit down each week and really think about all the Lord has given to me.
For more Thankful Thursday posts, visit Laurie at "Women Taking a Stand"!