Over the last few weeks Amy, Kristi, and Irene have blessed me with the Brillante Blog Award. If you have never visited either one of these ladies before, you must drop by their blogs for a visit! They are each so very special and have a love for the Lord and their families that is so very evident in every word they type.
The rules for this award are as follows:
1. Pass it along to someone you feel is deserving.
2. Link to or display logo of the person who gave the award to you.
3. Nominate 7 blogs you would like to give the award to and link to them.
4. Leave the nominees a message letting them know you gave them the award.
I'd like to share this award with.....
Last week Nancie sent the Gratitude with Attitude award over my way. Nancie has been such a blessing to me as I read of her desire to live for the Lord always showing a great attidue even as she struggles daily. You must pay Nancie a visit when you have a chance!
This award I would like to share with:
Also last week, Jenelle awarded me the Arte y Pico award. I love to visit Jenelle. She shares wonderful stories of her family and her faith. And you've got to check out the pictures of her son... he is a cutie!
The rules for this award are:
1) You must pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award, based upon creativity, design, interesting material, and that also contribute to the blogger community.
2) Each award must have the name of the author with a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Award-winners must show the award and put the name and link to the blog that awarded it.
4) Award-winners and the one who has given the prize must show the link to the Arte y Pico blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5) These rules must be included in your post.
I am going to pass this award along to:
Congratulations to each one of you! You all have blessed my life and, I'm sure, will continue to do so in the future!